McAlpine 4th Grade Website
Good afternoon parents there will be no newsletter this week-all standards are the same as last week-any new updates you will hear from your students homeroom teacher.
*If you have SUMMER READING FORMS WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING THOSE*
Have a great night!
Mrs. Pisano-4th Grade (Math & Science)
Miss. Koch -4th Grade(Literacy & Social Studies)
Ms. Hsu (Literacy & Social Studies) Homeroom-3/4th combo
Mrs. Fazio (Math & Science) Homeroom 4th grade
9/15/18-Things to do while at home!
- Read a book WITH your child. It's ok to read to your child...even a 5th grader!
- Watch a Khan Academy video about something they're learning in class.
- Discovery Ed video about weather.
- Build an anemometer and see how high the winds get.
- Print out a Hurricane Map Tracking Chart and track the coordinates of Hurricane Florence.
- Research historic hurricanes and write about it.
- Write a poem about hurricanes.
- Find out why and how hurricanes are named.
- Find out what the Red Cross is and why it's important to our community.
- Put together an Emergency Kit.