Professional Bodies Connect Cell
Dr. P. N. Singh,
‘A’ Level, ‘B’ Level(MCA), M.Tech(CSE), Ph.D(IT)
Professional Bodies Life membership:
CSI(00113331), ISTE(LM44246), ISCA(L13824)
Team Lead - TYL - Technical Training for Placement
The objectives of this cell is primarily informational with pedagogical to face the challenges of industry needs. This influence flows from continuing and highly visible functions:
· To encourage be life members any two national or international professional bodies like
IEEE, ISTE, ISCA, IE, CSI & Professional bodies (of National Importance & Govt Recognized) for Civil Engg., Mech Engg., BS & Humanities.
· To encourage students to be annual member of branch related professional societies.
· To have institutional/student chapter of the professional societies
· To conduct and organize guest lecture from industry and academia
· To conduct 2 professional/technical events/workshop in a semester under banner of Chapters of these societies
· To publish articles in professional journals
· To develop professional excellence
· To participate in National/International events
· To be Nodal Centre of Big Institutions like IITs
· To make & achieve awards for “Hall of fame” of the CMRIT.
These activities will help to define and set standards for the professional fields and to promote high standards of quality through awards and other forms of recognition.