Experience (Only for Professors and Associate Professors)
13 years of teaching experience.
Areas of Interest in Teaching
- Applied Engineering Mathematics
- Graph Theory
- Discrete Mathematics
Areas of Interest in Research
- Graph Theory
- Hamiltonian Laceability
- Spectra of Graphs
- Hypo-edge-Hamiltonian laceability in Graphs -Communicated.
- Laceability in Flower snark graphs, Advances in Discrete Mathematics and its Applications- (Web of Science) - Accepted for publication.
- Edge Domination in Some Brick Product Graphs, Turkic World Mathematical Society Journal of Applied and Engineering Mathematics (SCOPUS)-Accepted for publication.
- Hamiltonian Laceability in Line Graphs, ISSN: 0975 – 8887, International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 98– No.12, July 2014 pp:17-25.
- Hamiltonian Laceability in Ring Product and Cyclo Product of Graphs, British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science, (SCOPUS) ISSN:2231-0851, Volume-4, Issue-13, 2014, pp1857-1864.
- Hamiltonian Laceability In Cone Product Graphs, International Journal of Research in Engineering Science & Advanced Technology, ISSN: 2319-328X Volume-3, Issue-2, pp 95-99.
- Hamiltonian Laceability in some classes of the star graphs, International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology, ISSN: 2319-5967,Volume 2, Issue 3, May 2013 , pp 68-71.
- Hamiltonian Laceability In Cyclic Product and Brick Product of Cycles, International Journal of Graph Theory, ISSN 2320 – 6543, Volume-I, Issue-I, Feb-2013, pp 32-40.
- Hamiltonian Laceability in a class of 4-regular graphs, ISOR journal of Mathematics, ISSN 2278-5728, volume 4, Issue 1, (Nov-Dec 2012), pp 07-12.
- i-Hamiltonian Laceability in Product graphs, International journal of computational science and Mathematics, (IEEE) ISSN 0974-3189, volume 4, Number 2, (2012), pp 145-168.
Research Supervisor for two candidates pursuing PhD under VTU.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Life member of Indian Mathematical Society (IMS)
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Doctoral Committee member of VTU Research panel.
- Laceability and Distance Graphs, National Conference on “Emerging trends in Engineering and Technology”, Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dr.Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University, Ayodhya, UP during 27-28 July 2019.
- Hamiltonian laceability in Graphs, FDP on Graph Theory and its Applications, Dayanandasagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru in December 2017.
Papers Presented in Seminars / Conferences:
- A paper entitled “Hamiltonian Laceability in Line Graphs”, in the International conference on Advances in Mathematical Sciences and its applications, held on 22-23 Dec 2014, organized by Department of Mathematics, Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology, Chikmaglur.
- A paper entitled “Hamiltonian Laceability in cone product graphs”, in the National Seminar on Graph Theory and Applications, 17-18 Jan 2014, by Department of Mathematics, St. Aloyisus college, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- A paper entitled “Hamiltonian Laceability in brick product of cycles”, in the National Seminar on Graph Theory and Applications, 3-5 Jan 2013, by Department of Mathematics, St. Aloyisus college, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- A paper entitled “i-Hamiltonicity in product graphs”, in the National conference on Wireless Control and Communication Technology, held on 12-13 May 2011, organized by Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- A paper entitled “Hamiltonicity and Hamiltonian Laceability”, in the National conference on Computational Control systems and Optimization, held on 27-28 April 2011, organized by Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored short term course on “Graph Theory and Combinatorics” organized by Center for Continuing Education, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru from 29th April to 3rd May 2019.
- Participated in National Board of Higher Mathematics sponsored National workshop on “Recent trends in Algebraic Graph Theory”, organized by Department of Mathematics, Bharathiyar University, Tamilnadu during 31 Jan – 01 Feb 2019.
- Participated in the International Workshop on "Graph Theory and Internet of things in Engineering”, organized by Department of Mathematics, VIT University, Chennai, Tamilnadu., during 13 – 14 July 2018.
- Participated in the workshop on “Recent Advances in Signed Graphs and Applications”, organized by Department of Mathematics, Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur and Academy of Discrete Mathematics and Applications (ADMA), during 06 – 08 June 2016.
- Participated in the “26th International Conference of Jangjeon Mathematical Society”, organized by Department of Mathematics, Acharya Institute of Graduate studies, Bangalore-107, during 01-04, August 2013.
- Participated in the National Conference on "Graph Colouring and its Applications”, organized by Department of Mathematics, Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore, during 25-26 July 2013 .
- Participated in the International workshop on "Graph coloring and its applications”, organized by Department of Mathematics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, during 5-8 , August, 2010.
ACHIVEMENT AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Got certified by WIPRO initiated Training program ”MISSION 10X” for active participation and successful completion of a course on “ High Impact Teaching Skills” attested by Dale Carnegie Associates.
- Actively participated in NCC training (National Cadet Corps) “ 9 Karnataka BN NCC” and received B-Certificate.
- Certificate of Appreciation received by Lions Club International-Bengaluru (Region1, Zone-3) for the achievement in the field of Research.
- Obtained 5 Google scholar citations and 2 (h-index) for research publications.