M.Tech. (Geoinformatics) (2014), Karnataka State Remote Sensing Application Centre Bangalore (KSRSAC VTU Regional Centre)
B.E. (Civil Engineering) (2011), Rashtriya Vidyalaya College of Engineering Bangalore, VTU Belagavi, India.
Jul 2019 Till date Asst. Professor (CMRIT, Bengaluru) Jul 2015 Jul 2019 Research Scholar (NITK Surathkal)
Aug 2014 Jun 2015 Assistant Professor (JSPM Narhe, Pune)
Aug 2013 Aug 2014 Lecturer (KNSIT, Bengaluru)
Jul 2012 Dec 2012 Lecturer (Part Time) (RRIT, Bengaluru)
Jan 2012 Jul 2012 Lecturer (Part Time) (RRIT, Bengaluru)
Under Graduate Level
Engineering Mechanics, Elements of Civil Engineering, Strength of Materials Lab, Surveying I&II, Advanced Surveying, Surveying Lab, AutoCAD, Introduction to Remote Sensing & GIS, Design of Steel Structures, Survey Camp officer, Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics Lab, Resource person for Total Station training at NITK Surathkal
- Water Resources
- Coastal Processes (Shoreline change, Sea Level Rise, Sediment Transport, Wind and Wave pattern, Tidal inlets, Estuary etc.)
- Digital Image Processing
- Sediment Dynamics
- Advance Surveying, RS & GIS
- Yadav, A., Dodamani, B. M., & Dwarakish, G. S. (2018). “Shoreline analysis using Landsat-8 satellite image”. ISH Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1-9. Taylor and Francis Publication. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/09715010.2018.1556569
- Yadav, A., Dodamani, B. M., & Dwarakish, G. S. (2019). “Study of Dynamic Changes Through Geoinformatics Technique: A Case Study of Karwar Coast, West Coast of India”. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 22, 185-197 (LNCE, volume 23) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3134-3_14
- Yadav, A., Hafeezunnisa, & Pramod Kumar Kappadi . (2019). "Crop Pattern Change and Crop Water Requirement Judgment using Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques: a research on Tungabhadra Dam Right Canal". International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S3, DOI : 10.35940/ijrte.B1120.0782S319
Conference & Proceedings
- Arunkumar Yadav, B M Dodamani and G. S. Dwarakish (2018). “Shoreline change threat to coastal zone: A case study of Karwar coast”. The 2nd International Conference on Climate change (ICCC 2018), Sri Lanka. Feb 18th-19th 2018, 2(2), 18-30, DOI: https://doi.org/10.17501/2513258X.2018.2202 (Awarded Best sessions Paper)
- Arunkumar Yadav, B M Dodamani and Dwarakish G.S (2016), “Review on Estimation of Longshore Sediment Transport Rate”, 21st International Conference on Hydraulics, Water Resources and Coastal Engineering. [HYDRO 2016] CWPRS, Pune, India, 8th -10th December 2016, pp 130.
- Arunkumar Yadav, B M Dodamani and Dwarakish G S (2017), “Shoreline Change: A Review”, Proceedings Volume of International Conference, ISBN: 978-93-5267-355-1, (ICGCSC-2017), MITE, Moodbidri, INDIA, 17th –18th March, 2017, pp 72-77.
- Arunkumar Yadav, B M Dodamani and G. S. Dwarakish (2017). “Shoreline Analysis Using Landsat- 8 Satellite Image. 22nd International Conference on Hydraulics, Water Resources and Coastal Engineering (HYDRO-2017 International), L. D. College of Engineering Ahmedabad, India. December 21st-23rd, 2017.
- Arunkumar Yadav, B M Dodamani and G S Dwarakish (2018). “Study of Dynamic Changes through Geoinformatics Technique: A case study of Karwar Coast, West Coast of India”. Springer Proceeding, 4th International Conference in Ocean Engineering (ICOE 2018), 18th – 21st February, 2018 | Chennai, India.
- Arunkumar Yadav, B M Dodamani and G S Dwarakish (2019). "Impact of River Sediment on Shoreline Analysis using Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques: A Review" Presented poster during Land Use/Cover Changes, Environment and Emissions in South/Southeast Asia – An International Regional Science Meeting”, July 22- 27th, 2019, Johor Bahru Malaysia. (Part of the NASA Program).
- One day Total Station Survey KNS Institute of Technology Bangalore Seminar paper presented on “Applications of GIS and Remote Sensing in Civil Engineering ” at KNS Institute of Technology Bangalore.
- Participated in the MIKE Powered by DHI training course on ‘Training on coastal and marine modelling using MIKE 21 and LITPACK’ during 22-26, August 2016 at Department of Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics, NITK, Surathkal.
- Five-Days workshop on “Rainfall Run-Off Modelling” (SWAT & MODFLOW) during September 26th to 30th, 2016 was jointly organized by Department of Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics, NITK and Regional Center National Institute of Hydrology, Belagavi.
- Participated in the workshop on “Coastal Hydrodynamics & Modelling” held on 7th October 2016 Organized by Department of Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics, NITK, Surathkal.
- Participated in two-day Workshop on “Microwave Remote Sensing” during 17th to 18th October, 2016 Organized by Department of Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics, NITK, Surathkal.
- Participated Awareness Program on “Intellectual Property Rights” for MSME’S on 1st September 2016 jointly organized by National Law School of India University and NITK, Surathkal.
- Participated in the GIAN short-term course on “Offshore Renewable Energy (Wave, Wind and Tidal Energy)” hele at Department of Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics, NITK, Surathkal, India during 7th-11th November 2016.
- Selected and attended the training Course on “GIS Applications for Coastal Zone Management” during 28 August-1 September, 2017 is jointly Organized by UNESCO/IOC International Oceanographic Data and Information Exchange (IODE) & International Training Centre for Operational Oceanography (ITCO ocean), ESSO-INCOIS, Hyderabad, India.
- Participated in One Day Seminar on “New Frontiers in Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering’ held at Department of Applied Mechanics and Hydraulics NITK, Surathkal on 28th December, 2018.
- Selected and attended the Workshop cum training program on "Coastal and Ocean Management” held at Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, Dehradun during January 28 - February 1, 2019.
- Participated in the One Day Workshop on “Innovative Concepts in Ocean Engineering” held at Department of Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics, NITK, Surathkal on 26th April, 2019.
- Selected to meeting and training entitled “Land Use/Cover Changes, Environment and Emissions in South/Southeast Asia – An International Regional Science Meeting”, July 22- 27th, 2019, Johor Bahru Malaysia. (Part of the NASA Program).