Community Shared Agriculture
Our Community Shared Agriculture program allows subscribers to join us for a season of local eating and a close relationship with the farm. Subscribers purchase a share of the harvest and receive a weekly box of in-season produce. By joining a Community Shared Agriculture program, subscribers share in the bounty and the risks of the season. Box contents are tied to availability and particularities of the season.
Here is what makes out Community Shared Agriculture unique:
- Full- and Half-Share subscriptions
- Early Bird (3 weeks), Main Season (16 weeks) and Extended Season (24 weeks) options
- A Fruit Share option, sourced from farms throughout BC
- The ability to put your box on hold during holidays
- Pick-up locations in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster and Langley
- Weekly e-mail updates about the growing season and the opportunity to visit the farm at our annual Open House.