The Mustang Academy
Clifton High School- 333 Colfax Avenue, Clifton, New Jersey 07013
Susan E. Schnepf, Vice Principal – East Wing- 973-591-6829
Welcome... to the
Clifton High School Mustang Academy!
***IMPORTANT PARENT INFORMATION***
WHAT IS PARENT PORTAL AND HOW TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT:
- Clifton High School offers all parents and/or guardians the opportunity to access their child’s school-related data such as grades, progress reports, and attendance by using the Internet.
- Parent Portal Directions:
- 1. Please log on to the District website: www.clifton.k12.nj.us You must have a USERNAME and PASSWORD. If you do not, please call 973-470-2279 (Data Processing Dept.) to secure both.
- 2. Look for the PARENT PORTAL TAB.
- 3. Click on it and the PORTAL opens.
- 4. The PORTAL CODE always remains 0900106672.
- 5. Once you have secured a password and username, you may view your report card, attendance and progress reports.
***REMINDER TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS***
- Please remember to share your updated contact information and records with the school: email addresses, phone numbers, mailing address, emergency contacts and medical records or concerns.
- Any contact updates should be returned to your students' assigned guidance counselor. For guidance questions or concerns, refer to the Guidance and Counseling Webpage: https://sites.google.com/a/cliftonschools.net/chsguidance/
- Updated medical information, please forward to the CHS Clinic. Any medical questions, please call:
** IMPORTANT SCHOOL SAFETY TIPS **
These include, but are not limited to:
· All visitors must report to the main office and provide staff with a valid photo ID.
· If you see something, say something! Notify staff members immediately if a situation should arise.
· IDs, displayed on the appropriate lanyard should be worn prior to entering the building.
· Do not deface IDs in any way.
· Students must leave the building by 2:30PM unless in the presence of a staff member.
· Never prop open exterior doors!
· Students, must never open exterior doors for individuals outside of the school building.
Thank you for your attention to this issue.
Clifton High School Administration
Mustang Academy News, Announcements and Activities (2018 - 2019)
- Wednesday, September 5th, 2018- First Day of School for students
- Thursday, September 20th, 2018- 9th Grade Club Fair- during lunch periods
- Thursday, September 20th, 2018- Back to School Night- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 9th, 2018- Progress Reports Distributed
- Wednesday, October 10th, 2018- PSAT Testing (Students 1/2 day)- Freshmen Activities
- Thursday, October 11th, 2018- Class of 2022 Student Council Elections (during Language Arts classes)
- Monday, October 15th, Freshmen Picture Day (make up day coming soon)
- Friday, October 19th- Respect Pillar Lesson (Implemented by Social Studies teachers)
- Thursday, October 25th- Student Ambassador Applications due
- Thursday, October 25th- Halloween Extravaganza- 6 PM - 8 PM
- Wednesday, October 31st- CHS Veteran's Day Flag Sale ends
- Thursday, November 1st, 2018- Wednesday, November 14th- Marking Period 1 Quarterly Exams
- Tuesday, November 27th, 2018- Marking Period 1 Report Cards Distributed
- Friday, November 30th, 2018- MP 1 Academic Aces Breakfast
- Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019- Marking Period 2 Progress Reports Distributed
- Thursday, January 24th, 2019- Tuesday, January 29th- Marking Period 2 Quarterly Exams
- Thursday, February 7th, 2019- Marking Period 2 Report Cards Distributed
- Tuesday, February 12th, 2019- CHS Parent Evening Conferences- 6 PM - 8 PM (cancelled)
- Friday, February 15th, 2019- MP2 Props Event- Ice Cream Social- period 8
- Friday, February 22nd, 2019- MP 2 Academic Aces Breakfast
- Tuesday, February 26th, 2019- CHS Parent Evening Conferences- 6 PM - 8 PM (re-scheduled)
- Tuesday, April 2nd 2019- Friday April 5th, 2019- Marking Period 3 Quarterly Exams
- Monday, April 8th, 2019- Friday, April 12th, 2019- NJSLA Testing (PARCC)- periods 1-3
- Thursday, April 25th, 2019- CHS Talent Show, Hosted by the Freshman Class- CHS Auditorium, 7PM
- Friday, April 26th, 2019- Marking Period 3 Report Cards Distributed
- Friday, April 26th, 2019- MP 3 Academic Aces Breakfast
- Friday, May 17th, 2019- Battle of the Classes Indoor Soccer Tournament, Hosted by the Freshman Class- CHS Lower Gym, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, May 23rd, 2019- Marking Period 4 Progress Reports Distributed
- Friday, June 14th, 2019- Monday June 24th, 2019- Marking Period 4 Quarterly Exam Window
- Thursday, June 27th, 2019- Last day of school.
- Post- Thursday, June 27th, 2019- Marking Period 4 Report Cards Sent Home
Mustang Academy Spirit Wear Sale
- Spirit wear the Mustang Academy has in stock!
- All orders must be paid in cash.
- Return order forms to East Wing VP Office.
- Clifton High School Website: http://www.clifton.k12.nj.us/hs/index.asp
- Clifton High School 2018-2019 Handbook: http://www.clifton.k12.nj.us/pdf/handbooks/18.19chshandbook.pdf
- Clifton High School Guidance Website: https://sites.google.com/a/cliftonschools.net/chsguidance/