Credentials and work experience:
I graduated from School of Commerce in Stuttgart, Germany. I then went on to join Kodak AG, Stuttgart, Germany, as an apprentice to obtain my degree as a Secretary. After finishing my apprenticeship at Kodak AG, I joined Daimler AG, Stuttgart, Germany and worked as an Executive Assistant at the German Headquarter of Mercedes-Benz AG. After several years with the Company I decided to move overseas to Michigan with my husband.
Within the last 7 years I have been teaching at the Early Childhood Center in various positions and am currently teaching as an Assistant Teacher in a GSRP Classroom. I have obtained my Workskeys Certificate and am currently working on my Associates Degree in Early Childhood (CDA).
Five things about me:
- I have 3 beautiful boys of my own, ages 19, 17, and 10. I love spending time with my family.
- In my spare time I love to read, knit and try out new recipes, I also love to bake. And I LOVE Coffee.
- I enjoy walking in the woods with my dog or laying on a beach in the summertime. I love languages. I fluently speak English, German and Yugoslavian and will learn to speak Spanish soon.
- I also love traveling. I have been to Germany, Italy, Austria, Yugoslavia, France and the United States.
- I am a very fun, energetic and kind person that loves to make other people smile. Have I mentioned that I also love music and going to concerts? I enjoy a wide variety of music.
What I love most about my profession:
I love children!!! I feel very fortunate to work here at the Early Childhood Center. Every day is a new adventure. To be able to teach and help little minds grow brings me tremendous joy. I want to make a positive impact and hope to make a difference in every child’s life that I touch here at the ECC.