Credentials and work experience:
I have a bachelor of arts in Elementary Education from Michigan State University. I am also more than half way to a masters in Early Childhood Education with Oakland University. I began my teaching career as a kindergarten and second grade teacher. After taking eight years off to raise my family I was lucky enough to reboot my teaching career at Funshine preschool. I had been volunteering at Funshine as a parent for four years before I started working as a teacher there three years ago.
Five things about me:
1. I’m a busy Mama! I have four kids of my own.
2. I love spending my summers in northern Michigan with my family.
3. My husband and I both grew up in Troy Michigan
4. I love to bake and taste any and all desserts the world has to offer.
5. I enjoy reading good books and sleeping in during the summers.
What I love most about my profession:
I love celebrating my preschoolers successes with them as they grow and change throughout the year.