Credentials and work experience:
I have worked in the Funshine and Kids Connection programs for 17 years. I have taken Early Childhood courses, and have completed various training workshops including, High Scope, Conscious Discipline, and Reggio. I am CPR and First Aid certified.
Five things about me:
- I am happily married and have three wonderful children and an awesome daughter-in-law.
- I love spending time with family and friends
- I enjoy camping and fishing
- I love kayaking and to be outdoors
- I like bike riding and gardening.
What I love most about my profession:
I love working with preschool age children. They are so loving and eager to learn. I enjoy watching them become independent and proud of themselves. Seeing their faces light up when they achieve something or learn something new is why I do this.