Credentials and work experience:
I have worked for Clarkston Schools, in the Early Childhood Department, since 1995. I began in the preschool program for 1 year, I then worked for Kids Connection at the Early Childhood Center for 18 years, and have spent the last 5 years in Kids Connection at Andersonville. I am CPR and First Aid certified.
Five things about me:
- I have been married for 33 years to my husband, John.
- We have 3 children, David, Eric, and Ashlee - all who graduated from CHS.
- We have 4 grandchildren, ages 2-8…Kaia, Laya, Eve, and Nolan
- I love to travel. I have been to all 50 states. Alaska has been my favorite trip of all so far. I also enjoyed Hawaii and Jamaica - and I enjoy my yearly trips to Florida.
- I love the water, boating, and walking the shoreline!
What I love most about my profession:
I really love being with the kids. They bring me joy and help keep me young! Also, the Kids Connection staff is truly like a family to me.