Credentials and work experience
I started working in the Kids Connection program in 2015. I worked at Springfield Plains and Independence with children grades K-5 for two years, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and I am now I am working with preschoolers, which is also a delight!
Five things about me
- I have lived in Clarkston since 1968 and have a son and daughter that both graduated from Clarkston Schools.
- My husband Bob and I have been married for 32 years.
- I have bowled for 50 years, of course I don’t have the average I used to have - but my team keeps me for my handicap and charming personality!
- I love to dance play Bingo and sometimes you will find me doing karaoke.
- I love my family and found so much pride watching my children and grandchildren play sports. I always cheered the loudest!
What I love most about my profession
What I love most is the love and laughter I am a part of every day! I also love the million hugs from the little ones and watching them grow and learn!