Credentials and work experience:
I graduated from Eastern Michigan University with my Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education with endorsements in Early Childhood and Mathematics. I obtained my Master of Arts degree in Education (Instruction) from Central Michigan University.
I have been teaching pre-kindergarten for 15 consecutive years. This is my second year teaching GSRP at the Early Childhood Center in Clarkston Community Schools.
Five things about me:
1. I have a daughter named, Lilly
2. I have a tri-color Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog, Abby.
3. I enjoy traveling, reading, taking long walks/hikes at the park, trying new restaurants, going to concerts, and spending time with friends and family.
4. My favorite adventure was exploring Australia and New Zealand.
5. I am hoping to travel to new places around the world. My next dream trip would be to tour Italy.
What I love most about my profession:
I love being able to share my stories with the students and listen to their adventures/journeys about their families and friends. We laugh often and find creative ways to making learning fun.