Credentials and work experience:
I received my certification in 1985 from St. Clair College. Prior to moving to Michigan, starting in 1999, I taught Cosmetology in Canada for grades 10-12 advanced, and at St. Clair College. I have had the pleasure of working at the Early Childhood Center since 2015.
Five things about me:
- I have 1 grown son, in Canada, and a 5 year old daughter in young fives in Clarkston schools.
- I previously owned 2 salon and spas, with a staff of 12, in St. Clair Beach Ontario where I grew up - and my son and family still reside.
- I won Entrepreneur of the year for all of Canada in 1989.
- I love to spend my time with my kids, family and friends.
- I love to cook, garden,read, and knit. I also love being outside, bike riding at a park, walking , and rollerblading.
What I love most about my profession:
I love listening to our all day 3 year olds, and making sure they have a wonderful, loving, fun , learning day!