Credentials and work experience
I graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a degree in Occupational Therapy 37 years ago. I have been providing therapy in Clarkston Community Schools for 30+ years, and have been with the Early Childhood Center since it opened in 2005.
Five things about me:
- I primarily work with children birth through age 3 (Dolls).
- I have been married to my husband Tim for 35 years, and we have 4 adult children, the eldest who is married.
- I'm patiently waiting for grandchildren (I heard it's better than having your own children)!
- I was born and raised on Beaver Island in Lake Michigan.
- I enjoy cross-country skiing, kayaking, painting, and reading.
What I love most about my profession:
I love working with families! When the family works through the week on the child's outcomes, we see so much progress. Occupational Therapy is a very fulfilling career!