Credentials and work experience:
I am Preschool Teacher Assistant - I have been an assistant at the Early Childhood Center for 4 years.
Five Things about me:
1. I am a mom to 3 wonderful children. Robby is 15, Emilee is 13 and Lucy is 9. I am married to a wonderful man named Rob.
2. I have lived in Clarkston for 15 years.
3. My hobbies are running and reading, when I have some down time.
4. I am a baseball/dance mom.
5. I have an extra large chocolate lab dog named Brown Dog.
What I love most about my profession:
I truly love coming to work everyday! I never dread getting out of bed because I know that I will get either get a hug/high five or thumbs up from all my little friends. Teaching kids is so rewarding knowing that you are helping them grow socially, emotionally and academically. Knowing at the end of the day that you helped a child write or read a word, help solve a problem, listen their awesome stories, give a hug when they needed, or just sat and colored with them fills my heart with happiness.