Credentials and work experience:
After 30+ years working in offices, I (semi) retired. I volunteered at my childhood school with special needs children for a year and then came to work for Kids Connection in 2016.
Five things about me:
- I have 5 grandsons who all went to Clarkston Schools - the youngest is a junior at CHS.
- I have 2 cats, Caydee and Bailey
- I am a camper! I LOVE to camp as often as possible, either by myself or with family!
- I love the outdoors and the sun.
- I dislike cooking and baking - unless on a grill or in a microwave!
What I love most about my profession:
I love being with children! I take my grandsons, nieces and nephews camping; so to me, being around kids is NOT work!