Credentials and work experience:
I have been with Clarkston Schools since 1998. I have worked in the Kids Connection program since that time, but also have helped with Reading and Math Support program, and Funshine preschool program. I have my Early Childhood Associates credential, and am certified in CPR and First Aid.
Five things about me:
- I have been married for 14 years to Tim Berquist, who is the Head Custodian at Andersonville.
- We have 3 boys: Alex, who is a 3rd grade teacher - Drew, who is a firefighter and EMT - Jeremy, who is an Oakland County Corrections Officer. They all graduated from CHS.
- I love antique shopping….alot!
- I love crafting…..and making specialty cakes!
- I can’t say NO to big brown eyes and four legs, they all come home with me!
What I love most about my profession:
Being able to see all those little faces every morning and evening! The relationships I have formed with not only the kids, but their parents has been a joy. My Kids Connection family means a lot to me.