Event Admissions Prices
Varsity Events: $5.00 Adult $3.00 Student
Junior High Events: $3.00 Adult $2.00 Student
Season Pass: $150.00, check made payable to Clarion Area School District
PIAA Physical & IMPACT Information
Sports Physicals Information
Clarion Area will be providing FREE sports physicals on Wednesday June 6th and Wednesday June 13th, 2018 at 6 pm at the high school. Please arrive 45 minutes early to go over your PIAA paperwork with Athletic Trainer Rich Herron.
All athletes must bring a completed PIAA package with them to the physicals. Physicals are first come, first serve, please be prepared to wait. This is an optional free service provided by the athletic department.
PRIOR TO ANY ATHLETE PARTICIPATING IN PRACTICES, THEY ARE REQUIRED TO TURN IN A COMPLETED PIAA package including a physical to the ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.
- Paperwork due by:
- August 1st- Football, Soccer, Volleyball, Cross Country, Cheerleading, Golf and JH Girls Basketball
- October 1st- Varsity Boys/Girls Basketball, Wrestling and Boys JH Boys Basketball
- February 1st- Varsity Baseball, Varsity Softball, Varsity Boys/Girls Track and Field and JH Volleyball
2018-2019 ImPACT testing for Fall sports will be held on the following days in the high school computer lab, room 135.
- Monday, June 4, 2018
- Varsity Football - 5:00 pm
- JH Football - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018
- Volleyball - 5:00 pm
- JH Girls Basketball - 6:30 pm
- Thursday, June 7, 2018
- Soccer/Golf - 6:00 pm
- Friday, June 8, 2018
- Varsity Cross Country - 5:00 pm
- JH Cross Country - 6:30 pm
- Monday, June 11, 2018
- Cheerleaders - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Make-up (All Sports) - 5:00 pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Doors will close 10 minutes prior to the start of the test. NO interruptions after this time.
ALL 7th, 9th, 11th graders, new students and anyone who has had a concussion MUST complete an impact test prior to their sport season. You will not be able to participate in school camps, practices or events until you have completed an ImPACT test.
Attendance & Eligibility for Extracurricular Activities
- To be eligible to participate in practices or events a student must be in attendance for the entire school day.
- Students arriving late will not be permitted to participate in extracurricular activities (Including practice and events) that day. One warning per sport season will be given.
- Students participating in extracurricular activities must be passing a minimum of four full credits courses and may not be failing more than 1 core course weekly to be eligible to participate in an extracurricular activity. If a student is NOT passing four full credit courses and/or is failing more than 1 core course in any given week of a season, that student will be ruled ineligible for the week (Sunday through Saturday) and are not permitted to participate in ANY PIAA events (events and practices) during that time. Students must have passed at least four full credit courses or the equivalent or have failed no more than one core course during the previous grading period. Students failing to meet this requirement will lose their eligibility for 15 school days at the beginning of the next grading period.
PIAA Coaching Requirements
- ALL COACHES must complete the Concussion in Sports, Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Heat Illness Prevention training courses. For more information on these courses, please click on the course title.
- ALL COACHES must have the following clearances: SEE THE PIAA WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- ALL COACHES must be certified in CPR/First Aide and have completed a Coaching course. Please see the PIAA website for additional information on coaches classes and how to upload your certificates.