Clarion-Goldfield-Dows High School Media Center
CGD Class Games!
This year the seniors, juniors, sophomores, freshman, and staff will be competing against each other for glory and for a super sweet ice cream party at the end of the year.
There are two ways to earn points for your team. The first way is to earn library badges located on the "Oh Snap! Did That!" board. The second way is to win a Maker Monday Challenge. For more information on Maker Monday Challenge visit the Makerspace page on this website.
About the Media Center
To ensure that our staff and students are effective and ethical users of ideas and information.
Hours: 7:50-3:45 M-F
Please respect the learning environment of the library.
- No food or drinks in the library
- Come prepared to work.
- Bring all necessary materials.
- Treat all library staff members with respect
- Only seniors are allowed to sit on the couches.
- Please do not rearrange the furniture.
- If you have a question, ask!
- A maximum of 4 books or magazines may be checked out to students.
- Some encyclopedias are available for overnight checkout. Reference materials do not circulate.
- The checkout period is 3 weeks.
- If you have an overdue book, you will not be able to check out a new book. (Senior you will not get open campus)
Mrs. Moore received a BA in Secondary English Education at Central College and is currently pursuing a MA in Library Science from University of Northern Iowa. She joined the CGD family in 2016. In her spare time you can find her reading, watching Netflix, running with her husband, or writing!
Mrs. Anderson, otherwise known as "Spook", is a valued member of the CGD Library staff. She is available from 8:20-11:30
The following policies: Academic Integrity, Acceptable Use, Circulation, Selection, and Reconsideration are found in the student handbook. The link below will direct you to that site.