Staff And Professional Development
Clarendon School District Three will offer optional monthly staff development opportunities for employees. These offerings will be held in the district board room from 3:15 - 4:15 on the designated days unless specified otherwise. Participants will receive 1 hr of re-certification CEU credit for each workshop attended. Employees may pre-register for events at the links below.
Please check back soon for new offerings!
Professional Development Opportunities
The links on this page are to professional development opportunities offered through out the state of SC. Check this page frequently as it is updated regularly. All teachers must receive approval from their principals when using district / school funds to attend professional development opportunities.
CEU Renewal Credit Offerings
- Ruth Patrick Science Education Center, USC Aiken (Several STEM offerings for grades K - 12)
- Teachers of Children of Poverty Workshop at FMU
- SC Science Council Annual Conference
- SC Council for Teachers of Mathematics Annual Conference
- SC Council for the Social Studies
- SC Council of Teachers of English
- SC ETV Renewal Courses - Many courses to choose from in various disciplines. Use coupon code MYFALLPBS to receive 10% off course cost.
- Re-certification Courses through Trident Technical College
- eLearning SC PD renewal courses - Enrollment starts on Sept. 8th; Renewal courses cost $75
Graduate Credit Offerings
- American Museum of National History - Use code SCIENCEMATTERS for $50 off the registration fee
- Online offerings through Trident Technical College
- eLearning SC Graduate Courses - Enrollment starts on Sept. 8th; Graduate courses cost $225