2019-2020 Registration Information
Registration Dates & Guidelines
2019-2020 School Year Registration: This week is final registration for the 2019-20 School year for all OHS students grades 9-11. Students must bring their registration forms, signed by parents/guardians, AND your CHARGED chromebooks to your English class this week in order to register for classes next year.
Make Up Registration-All students who were not present or able to register will need to have their forms signed and attend a Make-up Registration session during WICOR this Friday, 3/22, or any WICORs next week 3/25-3/29, in the Olympic Hall with their charged chromebook. Do not turn it in at the Counseling office. All registration info & forms can be found below.
Required Registration Materials
Future Freshman Registration Form
Future Sophomore Registration Form
Future Junior Registration Form
Future Senior Registration Form
Running Start Information
If you are interested in Running Start for next school year, please read through the Running Start Application Guidelines googledoc below and apply to OC online before making an appointment with your High School Counselor. Also you will still need to register for OHS classes in PowerSchool before Spring Break; adjustments will be made later.
Current 10th & 11th graders interested in Running Start next year will still need to complete a 2019-20 OHS Registration form. To get started, follow these steps below and apply to OC/Running Start by May 1st. After a student is accepted to the Running Start program, students then need to meet with their High School Counselor to adjust OHS course requests for next year's classes & select OC classes.
- Who is eligible for Running Start:
- Juniors or Seniors only
- Students with a cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher
- Students who take and pass the Accuplacer college placement assessment at OC to qualify for College-level courses.
- Students who have their own daily transportation to and from OC & OHS
- Applying for Running Start? Apply online through OC & follow these steps:
- Start by going to: olympic.edu/current-students/running-start
- If possible, attend an OC Running Start Information Night (See above flyer)
- Submit OC application for admission online
- *Priority deadlines: Fall Qtr-May 1st; Winter Qtr-Nov 1st; Spring Qtr:-Feb. 1st
- Schedule & take Accuplacer assessment at OC (OR use SBAC test scores). Schedule through OC’s website
- Bring an Unofficial OHS Transcript & all other Running Start required forms to your Accuplacer appointment to expedite the process
- Complete Running Start online Tutorial
- Make appointment with your High School Counselor (to review High School Graduation credits, Accuplacer scores to plan your OC/OHS schedule)
- Make an appointment with Running Start Advisor
**Once you have been accepted to the program and have your Accuplacer scores, then schedule an appointment with your OHS Counselor online via your Counselor’s electronic google calendar: http://olympic.ckschools.org/learning/counseling
West Sound Technical Skills Center
Fall Enrollment is Open Now! Only Juniors & Senior are eligible. Students must take these 2 steps to apply:
- Complete an application either through the OHS Career Center or on West Sound Tech's Website
- Sign up for the program on your OHS Registration Form
Be sure to see your Career Coordinator, Mrs. Bartleson for more information!
** West Sound Tech SUMMER SCHOOL OPPORTUNITY: Check their website after April 15th
*See the West Sound Tech Cross Credit Equivalencies
SUMMER SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES
Summer School Opportunities will be available in Mid-April, after Spring Break. See the following two websites for future summer school offerings: