Homeless Liaison Contact Information
Help is available ...
Home Liaison for City View ISD
Phone: (940)855-7511 ext 312
Homeless Liaison can help by:
Identification of students in homeless situations, outreach to the community, posting of awareness materials , training of school personnel, and guidance on identification procedures.
Immediate enrollment of homeless students even if usual records of documentation is missing, such as shot records, birth certificates...
Enrollment disputes are mediated in accordance with the requirements of the McKinney-Vento Act.
Access to :
- Preschool (4 year old caps are lifted, 3 year old caps are not)
- Head Start
- School of origin transportation services
- Access to child nutrition
- Referrals to health, dental, mental health, and substance abuse services, housing services, and other appropriate services.
- remove Barriers to academic success
- provide support for academic success
- promote completion of HS and college, and career readiness.