Meetings & Communication
City View ISD SHAC meeting – May 14, 2018
The meeting was called to order at 6:02 by Holly Hawkins. Breanna Bates and Abby Petersen led us in our pledges and moment of silence.
- Introductions were made. 11 members were present. Kristi Barnard, Russell Moore, Julie Moore, Stephanie Ammons, Chris Craig, Sherill Poage, Breanna Bates, Abby Petersen, Holly Hawkins, Laura Lama, Laura Harmonson
- Nomination / Selection of Officers are as follows: Chairman – Sherill Poage; Co-Chair – Stephanie Ammons; Secretary – Laura Harmonson; Treasurer – Laura Lama; Reporter – Russell Moore
- SHAC purpose was discussed.
- Committee made plans to research ideas on mental health surveys
- Committee made plans to add medical needs to the Professional Development agenda.
- Future meeting date and time was discussed, recommended, and approved. Our next meeting will take place Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 6pm in the Board Room.
Motion to adjourn was made by Holly Hawkins, seconded by all present. Meeting was adjourned by Sherill Poage, chairman.
"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only that ever has."
Location: Board room
Monday, May 14, 2018
- Welcome and Introductions
- Purpose and Norms
- Office Elections
- Vision & Mission Statement Adoption
- Scheduling of Next Meeting