Team Manager Page on the MYSA Website: MYSA Team Managers webpage
The Team Manager Handbook is posted on this MYSA Team Managers website. There are other helpful tools for learning the new team/leauge management platform. This will be your hub for information regarding team management for the 2017 Summer Season.
Information Available for Team Managers
- 2017-2108 MYSA Calendar
- Forms Directory
- Parents and Coaches Together
- Travel Request
- The Tournament Center
- Weather Policy
Checklist for Team Managers
- Know all your club contacts: President, Registrar, Field Coordinator, Referee Assignor/Coordinator.
- Know your district Member Rep and Competitive Rep.
- Always call your opponent a few days prior to the scheduled date to confirm game time, location, etc. Constant communication is key. If weather creates a question of whether the game is going to be played or not, this could save a lot of unnecessary drive time.
- Make yourself easily available (cell phone, email) especially important on game day.
- Always have a copy of a list of team members, parents, and other managers in your league including their phone numbers and email addresses.
- List of important dates (i.e. registration, tournaments, travel permits).
- Directions to fields. If any of the information is incomplete, then contact the manager from the team you are going to play.
- Bring your official photo roster to each and every game.
- Know the MYSA Weather Policy for heat, cold and lightning, the referee has the final decision on the field.