Summer Travel: Competitive Games (May – July) typically in northern suburbs on weeknights. Typically 10 games for the season (5 home, 5 away). Offered for ages 9-17.
Traveling Fee Payment Plans:
On-line Registration Sessions will be available for both Summer and Fall Travel Leagues. All registration is required to be completed online.
No player pass will be issued until payment is received in full for the season.
Scholarships are available. Any families interested in a scholarship must complete the scholarship application.
Traveling - No refunds on uniform
- 100% before registration deadline
- After registration deadline a $75 processing fee.
- No refunds after beginning of season
Refund Policy Exceptions: Medical situations and moving exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis with CISC board approval.
- $30 administrative fee applies to any registration changes (ex- switching from Traveling to REC).
A complete uniform is approximately $100 which includes:
- blue shorts
- both home (white) and away (blue) jerseys
- pair of each color socks, blue and white socks
Uniforms will be individually purchased by families. Information will be sent out at a later date.
Birth Certificate - If your player has not played for CISC before we will need to see a birth certificate to verify age. The club does not keep copies of birth certificates, but one will need to be available by you if requested by MYSA.