“Our top priorities for Oklahoma, must be to create higher-paying jobs, economic security and entrepreneurship opportunities.”
My vision for a United Oklahoma says, we can expand access to capital for small businesses, restructure student loan debt to lower the burden on Oklahoma families, reform our juvenile justice system, expand access to healthcare, and defend our constitutional rights.
We want to value and unite Oklahoma voices, strengthen families, pursue high-quality education, promote STEM careers, and grow strong businesses.”
Together, we can make Oklahoma communities a better place to live, work, and thrive. Together Oklahoma will rise!
For almost 20 years, Pittman has gained a vast knowledge of executive experience as a senate staffer and elected as one of 149 managers of the states’ issues, statutes, and budget.
She serves in leadership roles on a local, national, and international level to help influence policies, some of which lack creativity, inclusion, innovation, or diversity.
We are planning to unite the “Voices of Oklahoma,” we are diverse, but we do not have to be divided. I am here to serve all Oklahoman's and promote a better life for the next generation.
Promoting Economic Development and Growing Sustainable Communities
- We must share concepts that will allow Oklahomans to teach promote and apply principles of Economic Development. Through practical solutions to systematic problems at the enterprise, community, state, national, and global levels.
- We must empower every man, woman, and child with the economic means of assuring capitol and sustain them with an independent source of income.
- Raising your voices will help Reconstruct, Rebuild Oklahoma, and Redesign the Future. We are called to be architects of the future - not its victim. "Our challenge is to make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest time possible through spontaneous cooperation with ecological offense or disadvantage of anyone." - R. Buckminister Fuller
As Lieutenant Governor, I will work to assist businesses to provide access to affordable health care to all Oklahoman's. Rural hospitals in Oklahoma are going bankrupt and closing.
Six have closed since 2013 and others could close soon, this tragedy could leave thousands of Oklahoman's more than fifty miles away from a doctor. Oklahoma must realize that some things are preventable and our delivery systems are broken.
I will never forget the quote of a former colleague who said “Sick people can’t earn, and sick children can’t learn.”
- Public schools are our most essential institution. This issue is personal for me, because I was a classroom teacher, and public school graduate. My children also graduated from public schools. I believe every Oklahoma child should have a quality education regardless of their zip code. We must prepare our students to become a part of an educated workforce. This is how we bring big businesses to Oklahoma.
- I have a plan that will promote community partnerships with businesses to build apprenticeships, and increase vocational educational programs for high school and college students.