- 現 엘스비어 프러덕트 & 파트너십 디렉터로, 유럽, 중동, 아프키라, 라틴 아메리카 지역 임상 진단 결정 지원 및 병원 워크플로우 솔루션 총괄
- 헬스케어 관련 제품 개발, 세일즈, 파트너십 등 30년이 넘은 경력을 가지고 있는 베테랑으로 공공 및 일반 헬스케어 정보 기업 내 해외 세일즈 및 파트너십, 임상 관련 IT 솔루션 제품 개발 총괄
Tim Morris is the Product & Partnership Director for Elsevier, working as the experienced healthcare professional in Clinical Decision Support & Hospital Workflow Solutions across the EMEA/LA region.
• Tim Morris has nearly 30 years of healthcare experience, from delivering care as a nurse in a London A&E Department, research and management within the NHS, to direct sales and product development with a range of public and private health companies.
• His prior positions involve:
- Technical development for a Health Informatics companies, where he was an expert for international opportunities for sales and partnerships
- Managing Director for a healthcare company where he ensured effective corporate governance
- Clinical Product Director for a growing supplier of IT solutions across NHS, private, third-sector and local government across multiple nations.
• In 2015, he joined Elsevier and became the Product & Partnership Director across the EMEALA region.
• Tim Morris is an experienced board member with international exposure, and has displayed his well-established experience of decision support and knowledge management systems during his 3 years at Elsevier during his work on Clinical Decision Support Solutions.
• Tim Morris obtained his BSc in Health Services from the University of Surrey, following which he obtained a Pragmatic Marketing’s Focus certification.