Welcome to the 2018-2019 School Year!
HOWDY! My name is Miss Kissinger and I will be teaching both AP Calculus AB and Honors Pre-Cal this year at China Spring High School. I am absolutely thrilled to be at China Spring and can not wait to have a year full of hard work, fun, and success.
I am a proud Texas A&M graduate (GIG'EM) with a Bachelors degree in Mathematics. I am also pursuing my Masters degree in Curriculum and Instruction. This year I will do my best to meet each student's expectations and strive to meet my goals as an educator:
- to have a classroom based on transparency.
- build a strong foundation of student engagement and collaboration.
- provide differentiated instruction to help students succeed at a higher level.
- inspire students to utilize Calculus and Pre-Cal concepts in their every day lives.
Materials needed: 2018-2019 School Year
AP Calculus & Honors Pre-Cal have the same supplies list!
- 1.5" - 2" Binder
- 5 Dividers (notes/examples, homework, quizzes, reviews, & tests)
- Graphing Calculator (I highly recommend the TI-84 Plus; if you are unable to purchase a calculator, please come talk to me!)
- Pencils & Highlighter
- Notebook Paper
*If you are able, please bring one of the following: a 4-pack of AAA batteries, a box of Kleenex tissues, or a bottle of hand sanitizer. These items will be utilized by the class throughout the school year.*