Chiltern Countryside Group
Mission: "Preserving the peace of the Chilterns"
We value and wish to protect the beauty and tranquility of the Chilterns and the surrounding Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The Chiltern Countryside Group is an independent Action Group with supporters throughout the Chilterns. Whilst we seek to work with other Action Groups & organisations with the same aims, we are not represented by any other campaigning body.
The Chiltern Countryside Group naturally evolved from the networks of action groups, societies and individuals throughout the Chilterns, and has responded to many consultations on Air Traffic Flightpaths, Airport expansions, and High Speed Rail (HS2).
- Newsletter 82 - 25 July 2018 - Additional Luton Airport consultation event 8 August 2018 in Tring
- Newsletter 81 - 23 July 2018 - Additional Luton Airport consultation event 31 July 2018 in Pitstone
- Newsletter 80 - 8 July 2018 - Luton Airport consultation and events (11 July - 4 August)
- London Luton Airport Expansion - consultation - closes Friday 31 August 2018
- CCG submission to The Chilterns AONB HS2 Detailed Design Principles consultation January 2018
- CCG submission to DBC Local Plan Consultation December 2017