Chiltern Countryside Group
Mission: "Preserving the peace of the Chilterns"
We value and wish to protect the beauty and tranquility of the Chilterns and the surrounding Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The Chiltern Countryside Group is an independent Action Group with supporters throughout the Chilterns. Whilst we seek to work with other Action Groups & organisations with the same aims, we are not represented by any other campaigning body.
The Chiltern Countryside Group naturally evolved from the networks of action groups, societies and individuals throughout the Chilterns, and has responded to many consultations on Air Traffic Flightpaths, Airport expansions, and High Speed Rail (HS2).
- Newsletter 84 - 9 December 2018
- CCG Response to Luton Airport Consultation August 2018
- Newsletter 83 - 29 August 2018 - Final and last call to respond to Luton Airport Consultation 2018
- CCG submission to The Chilterns AONB HS2 Detailed Design Principles consultation January 2018
- CCG submission to DBC Local Plan Consultation December 2017