To contact Chiltern Countryside Group or to be added to our mailing list
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone - 01442 905992
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/CCGSTOPHS2
Privacy statement and General Data Protection Regulation
Please rest assured that we will never pass your details on to third parties without your specific request.
You can opt out of receiving emails from us at any time by emailing email@example.com. You will then be removed from the distribution list.
Personal data we hold on you:
- your contact details (and we update these whenever you let us know that they have changed).
- any personal data you provide to us (for example, you may give us information by corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise).
How we use your personal data:
- sending you newsletters and other correspondence by email, post or telephone.
- we may facilitate communication between individuals but in doing so we do not release personal contact details without prior permission.
- we do not share your personal data with any other third parties.
Aircraft Noise Complaints
All airports are required to record & log all complaints; these then become part of their Annual, or Quarterly Monitoring Review, which is available to the public, usually on their websites. If you are currently experiencing disturbance from noisy aircraft flying over you, and wish to make a complaint, this is what to do:
If the aircraft is flying either into, or out of Luton - see time-delayed flight paths, use one of these ways to contact the Environmental Office -
- on the Luton Airport website fill in the on-line Travis system or see More noise information
- or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or telephone Luton Airport Noise Line 01582 395 382.
- on the Heathrow Airport website fill in the on-line Webtrak system or the on-line form or see More noise information
- or e-mail them on email@example.com
- or telephone Heathrow Airport Noise Line 0800 344 844
In all cases, you will need to have logged the time & date of the disturbance plus any other relevant information if possible, such as very noisy, low-flying, type of aircraft if visible etc.
High Speed Rail - HS2
- Email your MP or the Transport Secretary
- Useful HS2 websites: Stop HS2 HS2 Action Alliance 51M Chiltern Conservation Board Chiltern Society Campaign to Protect Rural England