Delaware County Crime Victims Services
Can help with these services for victims of all serious crimes
- Help with funeral expenses
- Some funeral homes will accept payment directly from the PA Crime Victims Compensation Fund.
- Free Counseling
- For crime victims and for their families, no matter how long ago the crime happened: Counselors can meet with you in their Media office, in Chester, or over the phone.
- Someone to go with you to hearings about your case
- A counselor from Delco WAR can go with you to hearings about your case.
Telephone: (610) - 566 - 4386
Delaware County Chapter of Parents of Murdered Children
Parents Of Murdered Children, Inc. (POMC) is the only national self-help organization dedicated to the aftermath and prevention of murder. POMC provides support and information for ALL survivors of homicide victims.
The Delaware County Chapter provides local support through monthly meetings, telephone support and court accompaniment. Living Memorial Gardens, located on Furey Road in Upper Chichester, provide a peaceful space to memorialize and remember loved ones
Telephone: (610) 324-7378
Domestic Abuse Project of Del. Co.
DAP serves Delaware County victims of domestic violence. Confidential, no-cost services include: Hotline, Counseling, Legal, Safe House, and Outreach.
Address: 160 E. 7th Street, 3rd Floor, Chester, PA 19013
Hotline: (610) 565-4590
Telephone: (610) 565-6272
Senior Victims Services
Contact: Chelsey Price, Director
Address: 20 S. Olive Street, Suite 303, Media, PA 19063-3228
Telephone: (610) 627-2292