Referral to Outside Agencies

Based on needs, the school has the ability to refer a student to an outside agency. We have mental health counselors on site but we can also refer students to an outside mental health agency, such as the Department of Mental Health. We can also refer students to ADAPT, which is Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Training. For more information, please contact your child's guidance counselor.