Mrs. Lamberson's Science Class
Welcome to 8th grade!
Check this page weekly for homework, test/quizzes, and any important announcements
Science Assignments and Announcements
***Geologic Time Scale Quiz 12/4/18
- Gimmicks to remember GTS
- Begin Lab 89-Here Today, Gone Tomorrow?
HW: Study for quiz tomorrow!
- Geologic Time Scale Quiz
- Lab 89-Here Today, Gone Tomorrow?
- Answer Analysis Questions 1-3 in ISN. *Restate the question in your answer*
HW: Complete Analysis Question 4 on a separate piece of paper. *10 sentence minimum*
-Question: Should people try to save wild populations of the Asian elephant? Support your answer with evidence and discuss the trade offs of your decision. Hint:To write a complete answer, first state your opinion. Provide two or more pieces of evidence that support your opinion. Then discuss the trade-offs of your decision.
- Catastrophic Events- What Killed the Dinosaurs?
HW: What killed the dinosaurs? Write 1 paragraph and support your opinion with evidence.
- Catastrophic Events/Extinction Notes
HW: Based on what we have learned so far, what factors contribute to mass extinctions? Draw a concept web.
- Lab 94- A Meeting of Minds
HW: Have a great weekend :)