Modern luxury, rural tranquillity, near the Great Ocean Road
Set high on a stunning 100 acre property with panoramic views of the surrounding country side and bushland, this large modern architectural house will provide you with the space to relax and be re-energised.
Charleson Farm is an hour and twenty minutes from Melbourne and centrally located on the Surf Coast, only 25-35 mins from Lorne, Torquay and Anglesea beaches, and the attractions of the Great Ocean Road. The surrounding bushland is also home to over sixty kangaroos.
Brae, which was recently voted Australia's top restaurant, is very close by. Transport to and from the restaurant can be arranged.
Charleson Farm has the facilities and space to accommodate multiple families in comfort. Sleeps 14 within, 11 beds, 5 bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bedroom with a king bed can be split into 2 singles and a large bedroom with 6 beds - 2 singles that can be made into a king bed, and 2 sets of bunks.
- Enjoy the views and rural tranquillity
- Relax in front of the wood fire
- Have a drink on the large covered deck
- Watch the kangaroos run by
- Drive down the Great Ocean Road
- Visit the local wineries and berry farms
- Host a dinner party
- Go bush walking in the nearby National Park
- Swim at the beach
- Hang out in the games room, or
- Simply do nothing