Good for Practice and Review:
Google Classroom/Math 1 https://classroom.google.com/c/MTQ4NDg5ODExNjJa
Google Classroom/Math 2 https://classroom.google.com/c/MTQ4NDk3MDQ4OTFa
Google Classroom/Math 3 https://classroom.google.com/c/MTQ4NDk1MjM0MzBa
Google Classroom/Lang. https://classroom.google.com/c/MTQ4NDg4ODcwNzFa
*The holiday break would be a great time to refresh school supplies. As a reminder the students should come to school with a pencil bag/box with plenty of regular #2 pencils, colored pencils, glue stick, and a big eraser. Our math IMN's (yellow spirals) are quickly filling up, so students will be needing another one by the middle of January.
Week of Dec. 17-21:
Math/ checkpoint review; district checkpoint; checkpoint reflection; measurement conversion
Lang and Writing/ finishing "published" expository writing; word choice; grammar review; cursive
I hope your holiday break is filled with joy and good times with friends and family. Stay safe and I look forward to seeing everyone in 2019!
- Dec. 17------Students received a checkpoint review/worked on in class...review at home
- Dec. 18------District Math Checkpoint
- Dec. 18------"Published" Expository Essay due by 4pm
- Dec. 21------Last day before the holiday break---Holiday Party from 12:30-1:00/Students will be completing academic work until that time, but may be checked out after the party.
- Jan. 7, 2019---Students return to school