Labay Middle School
15435 Willow River Drive, Houston, TX 77095
- I want to welcome you to Labay Middle School and 7th grade Language Arts.
- I have been teaching for 24 years and look forward to my 7th year in 7th grade Language Arts.
- My husband Bruce and I have been married for 28 years and we have two children. My daughter, Aliyah is a chemical engineer and she went through Labay and Cy-Falls High School. She lives in Denver, Colorado and is getting married in September. My son, Nathan, is currently a junior at Missouri S&T. He is studying mechanical engineering and plays college football. He also went through Labay and Cy-Falls High School. So, I am a proud mom of two Labay and Cy-Falls Eagles.
- I also love all things relating to Judge Judy. She is a unique judge who has the ability to be very "real."
- Lastly, I look forward to an exciting and prosperous year.
Teacher Name: Gayla Mikulski
- Grade: 7th
- Department: Language Arts
- Email: email@example.com
- Conference Period: 6th period - 12:30-1:20.