EdCamp is a form of unconference designed specifically for teachers and their needs. What makes EdCamp an unconference? Unlike traditional conferences which have schedules set months in advance by the people running the conference, EdCamp has an agenda that's created by the participants at the start of the event.
When: January 26, 2019
Who: Passionate educators who want to connect with others and grow professionally in areas that interest them.
- non-commercial and conducted with a vendor-free presence
- hosted by any organization interested in furthering the EdCamp mission
- made up of sessions that are determined on the day of the event by the participants
- events where anyone who attends can facilitate a session
- reliant on the “law of two feet” that encourages participants to find a session that meets their needs