8th Grade U.S. History
Welcome to 8th grade U.S. History! Please click on the link below to access the 8th grade Social Studies team website:
- We use technology often in our classroom. If you are able to bring your phone, headphones, and your charger to class, it will be very helpful.
- Join Mrs. Lee's Remind: Text the message: @g9ba4c to the Remind phone number 81010
- My Quizlet name is MrsLeeHistory
- My YouTube channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCspmzGfgzrs1Lqj2LCVS2mg
- Our next TEST is Wednesday, January 23rd.
- I will be available for tutoring this week on Wednesday (in my classroom) and Thursday (in the DMC room). Please let me know if you plan to attend. Thanks!
- I post my weekly Powerpoints on the Google Classroom page every Friday. Please visit the page if you want some extra review from our classroom.
- Google Classroom Codes:
- 2nd period: o58jhhq 5th period: idbi5i
- 3rd period: wd89gk6 6th period: fa1j2s0
- 4th period: c9hjwu 8th period: 5lvqrk0
- Thomas Jefferson quiz on Friday, January 18th
- Early Republic Test on Wednesday, January 23rd
- U.S. History STAAR exam: Thursday, May 16th
- Make good decisions.
- Solve problems.
- Show respect.
*** Please bring your ISN to class daily!
*** I am available for tutorials on Mondays until 3:10. I am also available most other afternoons as long as you ask me prior to that afternoon.
- Graduate of Texas A&M University
- Bachelor's of Science in Interdisciplinary Science
- I am a Cy-Fair resident and love serving my community as a teacher!
- My husband teaches math at Cy Lakes, and we have two children, Trip & Ari.
- I love to bake, cook, shop at Target, and buy books at Barnes & Noble!
How to Access the District MOODLE
8th Grade Biography Cards from LRE
7 Principles of the Constitution: Liam Learns
Use this video to help you memorize your Bill of Rights.