To Print brochure please click top right corner of each page.
News and Results:
Hoops 101 Basketball Camp Registration is open! Don't miss out.
12/13- The boys lost their opener against Edmunds 35-31. A slow start sealed the outcome but a strong defensive second half and improved play provides optimism for the rest of the season.
12/15- CHMS boys picked up their first win 38-18 over Charlotte. Good first half defense set the tone and the scoring picked up after another slow start.
12/21- The CHMS boys team improved to 2-1 with a 41-22 win over Shelburne. Good defense and excellent scoring balance helped get the win.
1/4- A good second half carried the boys team to a convincing win over Stowe.
1/5- The boys team improved to 4-1 with a 40-14 win at Hinesburg. Strong defense in the 3rd quarter again pushed the score in our favor but we must learn how to get off to better starts in games.
1/9- The boys took a humbling 30 point loss to Williston who simply played great. We did not play well and they played and shot the ball extremely well.
1/10- The boys bounced back with a win at Georgia to improve to 5-2 on the season. Our defense remains solid but the offense still needs plenty of work before we get to tournament time.
1/12- The boys improved to 6-2 with a 31-24 win over Waterbury.
1/17- The boys had a good win at BRMS 42-37. Several guys chipped in offensively and good team defense helped to slow a strong BRMS team.
1/20- The boys suffered a last second loss to Essex 41-40. We made a strong comeback in the 4th to take the lead but couldn't prevent the last second shot.
1/25- The boys improved to 8-3 with a 28-18 win over Colchester. Both teams played a sloppy game but our defense was good enough to help us get the win.
1/31- After a terrible first half the boys fought hard to come back in the second half of a one point loss to Mater Christi 35-34.
2/2- The boys improved to 9-4 with a nice win over Stowe.
2/8- In order to win, you have to score more points than your opponent....we did not do that against ADL. We had a terrible shooting night and lost because of it.
2/9- The boys improved to 10-5 with a win at home. We need to start playing better basketball if we want to make some noise in the upcoming tournaments.
Directions for AWAY Game Locations
- ADL (Essex): Albert D. Lawton Middle School, 104 Maple Street, Essex Junction, VT, 05452
- Take Route 2 towards interstate. Turn right onto Route 117. Follow Route 117 about 6 miles. School will be on your right.
- BRMS (Jericho): Brown's River Middle School, 20 River Road, Jericho, Vermont 05465
- From CHMS, take Browns Trace Road to the end. At Clark’s Truck Center turn right. At the Mobil Station there is a Y, bear right and the school is directly on the right.
- Edmunds (Burlington): Edmunds Middle School, 275 Main Street, Burlington, VT 05401
- Take I-89 North to US-2 W/Williston Rd in South Burlington. Take exit 14W. Follow US-2 W to Main St in Burlington. Edmunds Middle School will be on your left.
- Georgia: Georgia Elementary & Middle School, 4416 Ethan Allen Hwy., St. Albans, VT
- From Burlington take route 89 north to exit 18. Turn left onto route 7 going north towards Georgia Center. You will go about 2 miles and pass a church and then the Georgia Middle School is 1⁄2 mile past the church on the right.
- Hinesburg: Hinesburg Community School, 10888 Route 116, Hinesburg, VT
- Follow Hinesburg Road approximately 6 miles. At mobile home park, bear to the right and continue on Richmond Road until stop sign. At stop sign take a left onto Mechanicsville Road. At stop sign take a left onto Route 116. –As the road bears to the left in Hinesburg, the school is located on your right on the bend. Do not go around bend, but bear to the right. Just after intersection you will see a parking lot on the left.
- Mater Christi (Burlington): Mater Christi School, 50 Mansfield Ave., Burlington, VT 05401
- Take I-89 N from US-2 W to US-2 W/Williston Rd in South Burlington. Take et 14W. Turn right on East Ave (after the Sheraton). At the end of East Ave., turn left onto Colchester Ave. At the second light, turn right onto Mansfield Ave. Mater Christi will be on your right.
- Shelburne: Shelburne Community School, 345 Harbor Rd, Shelburne, VT 05482
- From I-89 take exit 13 to I-189. Travel to the end of I-189 to traffic light. Turn left onto US Route 7. Continue on US Route 7 for almost 5 miles. Upon entering the Shelburne Town Center, proceed to the intersection of US Route 7 and Harbor Road –at the corner of this traffic light will be a gas station on the right. Turn right on to Harbor Road, cross railroad tracks, travel approximately 1/3 mile, the school will be on the left.
- Stowe: Stowe Elementary School
- Center of Stowe Village
- Westford: Westford Elementary School, 146 Brookside Road, Westford, Vermont 05494
- From CHMS, take Browns Trace towards Jericho. Just past fire department bear to left onto Lee River Road. At first stop sign continue straight. At second stop sign take left onto Route 15. At first stop sign take right onto route 128 north to town of Westford, go around Center Green on 128 and at farther end turn left onto Brookside Road, about 1 mile down Brookside on left is Westford School.
Mandatory Athletic Participation Information
All students interested in participating in CHMS Athletics need to have a current physical on file with the school nurse. Students without a current physical will not be able to participate until this has been completed. All forms (Sports Permission Form, Sports Health Questionnaire and Medical Release, Physical Exam Form, and Sports Compact) must be completed, signed by parent and student and returned to the school nurse before each sports season in order to participate in tryouts for a sport.
Click below to access the form: