News and Results:
2017-2018 GAme schedules are Below
12/13/17- The boys lost their opener 36-31 to ADL. We played better in the second half but had fallen too far behind early on.
12/18/17- The boys picked up their first win 34-31 at Williston. Several players stepped up and played well.
12/20/17- The boys took a drubbing at the hands of BRMS. We lost by more than 20 and played with a lack of passion and toughness.
1/8/18- The boys team lost another close game 36-29. We played strong defense but are having trouble scoring the ball.
1/9/18- The boys fell to Colchester in a defensive battle 27-19. We played very good defense but must find ways to score.
1/11/18- The boys picked up their second win of the season 28-14. Great defense again was the story.
1/18/18- The boys fell to 2-5 with a loss to South Burlington. Our defense is strong but we must figure out ways to score the ball.
1/22/18- The boys team picked up their 3rd win beating Harwood 30-15. We are still working to score consistently.
1/25/18- A great offensive performance gave the boys another win 48-15 over Stowe. We improve to 4-5.
1/29/18- We improve to 5-5 with win over Hinesburg.
1/31/18- The boys won their 4th strait game with a win over Milton. Good defense and a quick start were a big help.
2/1/18- The boys improve to 7-5 with a win over Hunt 41-25.
2/5/18- A nice win over Charlotte moved the boys to 8-5 on the season.
2/8/18- The boys beat Shelburne to improve to 9-5.
2/12/18- After falling behind early the boys fought back an earned win #10 over Stowe.
2/14/18- The boys lost their season finale by one point to Westford. Our defense and shot making were to blame.
Directions for AWAY Game Locations
- ADL (Essex): Albert D. Lawton Middle School, 104 Maple Street, Essex Junction, VT, 05452
- Take Route 2 towards interstate. Turn right onto Route 117. Follow Route 117 about 6 miles. School will be on your right.
- BRMS (Jericho): Brown's River Middle School, 20 River Road, Jericho, Vermont 05465
- From CHMS, take Browns Trace Road to the end. At Clark’s Truck Center turn right. At the Mobil Station there is a Y, bear right and the school is directly on the right.
- Edmunds (Burlington): Edmunds Middle School, 275 Main Street, Burlington, VT 05401
- Take I-89 North to US-2 W/Williston Rd in South Burlington. Take exit 14W. Follow US-2 W to Main St in Burlington. Edmunds Middle School will be on your left.
- Georgia: Georgia Elementary & Middle School, 4416 Ethan Allen Hwy., St. Albans, VT
- From Burlington take route 89 north to exit 18. Turn left onto route 7 going north towards Georgia Center. You will go about 2 miles and pass a church and then the Georgia Middle School is 1⁄2 mile past the church on the right.
- Hinesburg: Hinesburg Community School, 10888 Route 116, Hinesburg, VT
- Follow Hinesburg Road approximately 6 miles. At mobile home park, bear to the right and continue on Richmond Road until stop sign. At stop sign take a left onto Mechanicsville Road. At stop sign take a left onto Route 116. –As the road bears to the left in Hinesburg, the school is located on your right on the bend. Do not go around bend, but bear to the right. Just after intersection you will see a parking lot on the left.
- Mater Christi (Burlington): Mater Christi School, 50 Mansfield Ave., Burlington, VT 05401
- Take I-89 N from US-2 W to US-2 W/Williston Rd in South Burlington. Take et 14W. Turn right on East Ave (after the Sheraton). At the end of East Ave., turn left onto Colchester Ave. At the second light, turn right onto Mansfield Ave. Mater Christi will be on your right.
- Shelburne: Shelburne Community School, 345 Harbor Rd, Shelburne, VT 05482
- From I-89 take exit 13 to I-189. Travel to the end of I-189 to traffic light. Turn left onto US Route 7. Continue on US Route 7 for almost 5 miles. Upon entering the Shelburne Town Center, proceed to the intersection of US Route 7 and Harbor Road –at the corner of this traffic light will be a gas station on the right. Turn right on to Harbor Road, cross railroad tracks, travel approximately 1/3 mile, the school will be on the left.
- Stowe: Stowe Elementary School
- Center of Stowe Village
- Westford: Westford Elementary School, 146 Brookside Road, Westford, Vermont 05494
- From CHMS, take Browns Trace towards Jericho. Just past fire department bear to left onto Lee River Road. At first stop sign continue straight. At second stop sign take left onto Route 15. At first stop sign take right onto route 128 north to town of Westford, go around Center Green on 128 and at farther end turn left onto Brookside Road, about 1 mile down Brookside on left is Westford School.
Mandatory Athletic Participation Information
All students interested in participating in CHMS Athletics need to have a current physical on file with the school nurse. Students without a current physical will not be able to participate until this has been completed. All forms (Sports Permission Form, Sports Health Questionnaire and Medical Release, Physical Exam Form, and Sports Compact) must be completed, signed by parent and student and returned to the school nurse before each sports season in order to participate in tryouts for a sport.
Click below to access the form: