Central Local International Travel
Interest Meeting : Tuesday, January 30 in the Spanish Room (Open to current 7th - 11th graders)
Bake Sale: Date TBA
Gift Card Sales Feb - April
MEET YOUR COORDINATOR
Mrs. Jacqueline Davis has been traveling internationally since 2006, and has been to Morocco, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, England, Scotland, Canada, Panama and Bolivia.
What's your favorite part about traveling?
- I love being surrounded by new sounds, smells, languages, and foods. It's so incredibly different from what we are used to.
What do you enjoy about student travel?
- I love watching kids try new experiences, like navigating the Metro, or trying paella, or learning be a little more independent during our free time. They are learning entirely new environments and are able to respond and adapt to those environments by using the education they have been receiving at home.
How long have you been working with EF Tours?
- This is my third district using EF tours, and we started in 2013.
Where is someplace you still want to go that you haven't gone before?
- So many places. Any place! Chile, India, Sweden, Tanzania, Ireland, Botswana, Argentina, Thailand, Vanuatu, Belize, Czech Republic
Did you travel as a kid?
- My family traveled in the US quite a bit for my dad's work, but we never traveled internationally due to cost factors. That's why I work hard to help make these trips affordable for my students!