The Central City High School football program will be the best program in the state at developing young men to become excellent students, sons, husbands, fathers, employees, employers, and athletes. Each student athlete who enters our program will graduate as a better person than when he entered. Football players will be leaders in the classroom, in the hallways, in the community, and on the field.
The Central City High School football program will take great pride in developing a tradition of excellence among its student athletes, both on and off the field. It is the mission of our program to build character in our student athletes. The Core Values of Fight, Commitment, Enthusiasm, Discipline, Consistency, Leadership, Responsibility, and Unselfishness will be used to build a successful program. The Central City High School football community will promote a family atmosphere by developing positive relationships with student athletes and promoting a “team first” attitude among its stakeholders. Finally, our mission is to continuously pursue excellence. We will always prepare, practice, and play to be successful and WIN on the field, in the classroom, and in the game of life.
- August 30- Away vs Colo-Nesco
- September 6- Home vs Tripoli
- September 13- Away vs West Central
- September 20- Home vs Kee, Lansing
- September 27- Away vs Turkey Valley
- October 4- Home vs Easton Valley
- October 11- Away vs Central, Elkader
- October 18- Home vs Midland (Senior Night)
- October 25- Away vs Springville