National Honor Society
Center High School Chapter
Contact us at email@example.com
- Paint your Spot - painting parties on Saturday, October 7 1-6pm and Sunday, October 8, 12:30 - 6 pm. Reserve your spot beginning Monday, Sept. 25! Juniors and Seniors only.
What is the National Honor Society?
Welcome to our new Center High School National Honor Society website.
Our Local Mission Statement:
The purpose of this Chapter shall be to create enthusiasm for scholarship, to stimulate a desire to render service, to promote leadership, to develop character and to promote school spirit in the students of Center High School.
- President : Brady Wells
- Vice President: Rylee Morris
- Asst. Vice President: Taylor Nichols
- Secretary: Madison Kirby
- Treasurer: Amerison Shrestha
- Sr. Publisher: Alberto Huichapa
- Publisher: Elizabeth Chavez
- Publisher: Hailey Haddox
The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation's premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students, better the community, and help those in need. Being more than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of Scholarship, Leadership, Service, and Character.