National Honor Society
Center High School Chapter
- Fish Camp - August 7th - Sign up online to volunteer
- Paint Your Parking Spot fundraiser - Letters will be mailed Aug. 1st!
Welcome to our new Center High School National Honor Society website.
Our Local Mission Statement:
The purpose of this Chapter shall be to create enthusiasm for scholarship, to stimulate a desire to render service, to promote leadership, to develop character and to promote school spirit in the students of Center High School.
- President: Sam McSwain
- Vice President: Scarlett Shires
- Secretary: Cheyenne Byrnes
- Treasurer: Valerie Ramirez
- Publishers/Social Media: Jennifer Huichapa
- Publisher/Social Media: Dalton Snider
- Publisher/Social Media: Blane Agnew
The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation's premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students, better the community, and help those in need. Being more than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of Scholarship, Leadership, Service, and Character.