CHILD EVANGELISM FELLOWSHIP OF OREGON
CEF is a faith based ministry and is financially dependent on God through His people to carry out the work He has given us. All donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for considering a contribution to CEF's work in the Capitol Chapter!
Due to a change within PayPal, the ability to automatically give each month is different than a one time gift. Please select either the "Recurring Donation" or the "Donation" button below according to your preference. You will be taken to the PayPal website to complete your donation. For a recurring donation, be sure to select your desired donation amount from the list.
Please be aware that all donations through PayPal do have a fee associated with them that CEF will be charged. If you are able to pay by check, that would be preferable for CEF.
- Click on the donation button. You will be redirected to the new PayPal website.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate.
- If you want to make it a recurring donation, check the "Make this a monthly donation" box.
- Click either the Donate with PayPal or Donate by Card button.
- Enter any instructions you may have, Select payment options, & select to share your mailing address (so we can send a receipt.)
- Click Donate Now.
* Recurring contributions are only possible if you have a PayPal account. If you do not have one, PayPall will ask you to sign up for an account.
** Recurring contributions will take place on the same day of each month that you make the original donation and can be cancelled at any time by either contacting CEF and requesting a cancellation or from within your Paypal account.
Child Evangelism Fellowship of Oregon, Inc., Capitol Chapter is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are solicited with the understanding that the donee organization has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.