After School Program
Mission Statement: STARS provides students a structured and safe environment that stresses responsible behavior, respect for others, and positive attitude. It is offered to all students in Kindergarten through 5th grade within our school district.
The main goal of 4 H After School Program is to provide a safe and positive environment for the students through the following:
- by enriching our students
- by positive reinforcement
- by building there interests and skills
- Our students will develop and improve on their homework skills to reinforce daily learning.
- Our students will grow socially, emotionally and physically by participating in recreation activities with their peers.
- Our students will grow academically through engaging in STEM activities. (Science, Math, Language Arts and Technology)
We will accomplish our goals and objectives through:
- Homework assistance to promote student independence, confidence and increase daily skills.
- Use of the gym and playground for organized physical group games and activities that promote social, emotional and physical growth.
- STEM based activities to promote academic growth.
For more information please contact Benjamin Plante @ 315-788-8450, email@example.com
Upcoming events: nothing at this time
Please clink below to print the registration form.