"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Welcome to Mrs. Roesch's Site
Hello! I am so excited to be teaching here in Copenhagen! I originally grew up in Atlanta and received my B.S. in Communication. In 2004 I moved to New York to pursue my Masters Degree. In 2007 I graduated from Utica College with my M.S. in Childhood Education. I have taught Kindergarten and First grade. Recently I taught Special Education in Carthage.
I am here to help your child succeed and achieve their goals the best way I can. Please let me know if you have any questions! Here's to a great school year!
- In Resource Room, we spend time focusing on skills and concepts that the students are still working on. The first 15 minutes will be spent working on skills and concepts chosen by the teacher. The rest of the time is for students to spend time working on homework and other assignments. This is NOT A STUDY HALL! It is expected that students will spend time working on things that they need help or clarification with. Students will not be allowed to simply sit and “do nothing.”
- Bring ALL materials every day (IPad, books, notebooks, pencil or pen, agendas)
- Don’t waste time, get right to work
- Be respectful!!
- Don’t suffer in silence!! ASK FOR HELP!!!
- If your device is not charged or is dead, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to figure out how to get it charged.
September 5: Firs Day of School
September 6: Picture Day