CHS Interact Club Home
- The Interact Club of Coldwater High School (Coldwater, MI) is an organization dedicated to making life better for our community as well as for our school. Our 130+ members have made a commitment to serve others and our club has been doing that for over twenty-five years now. Along with our parent organization, the Coldwater Noon Rotary Club, we have been involved in a number of activities since our beginning. Our Web site will showcase our activities throughout the school year, as well as providing a monthly calendar for our members.
- Please fill out the Google Form below to answer questions about Senior Recognition at Convocation. We want to know what you think!
Downtown Mural Project Fundraiser at JT's on Thursday, March 12!
Join us at JT's all day on Thursday, March 12, to help fund our downtown mural project. 10% of all sales will be generously donated back towards our project. We will have student servers and musicians from 5:00-7:00 pm.
This is the design chosen by the CHS Interact Club for our mural project. The design was submitted by Abby Licht.
Interact Scholarship Applications due April 20, 2020!
Interact Scholarship Application 2020
Please write a one page essay explaining why you feel that you should be considered for an Interact Scholarship. In order to qualify for this scholarship you must be a member in good standing with our club. This means that you have paid your dues, attend meetings and events regularly and have submitted your service hours. Your essay should explain how you feel that you exhibit our motto of Service Above Self. Please cite at least five service events that you have participated in and how they have impacted you. Please submit your written essay to Sarah Davis by Monday, April 20th via email. Good luck and thank you for your participation in our great club!
Interact Food Drive 2019
We are very proud of our school and our donations towards the food pantry's Holiday boxes!
ABC Challenge is rescheduled for Saturday, August 29, 2020
Due to the national emergency that we are facing with the Novel Coronavirus outbreak we are moving the date of this year's ABC Challenge to Saturday, August 29 @ the Branch County Fairgrounds. We feel that it is very important to err on the side of caution at this time and our concern first and foremost is the health and safety of our participants.
We intend to send flyers home with students in participating school districts towards the end of May if things seem to be settling down. We will update you if things don't get better but at this time most events are being pushed back to the time period we are looking at.
Thanks for your cooperation and support during these trying times.
Your ABC Challenge Team
Interact Remind Code is: 0interact0
- President: Tate Hostetler
- Vice President: Melissa Vozar
- Secretary: Wala Ahmed
- Treasurer: Kyle Germann
- Sergeant at Arms: Kelly Warner
- Advisor: Sarah Davis