LOUIS H. NIMKOFF, CCIM, CPM
Principal at Brio Real Estate. Active in commercial real estate since 1983, and a real estate broker in Florida for over twenty years.
Recently completed brokerage assignments include:
• 4,350 Square Foot Medical/Office Building (Winter Park) – Sold for $624,000
• 3 Acres of Commercial Land (Longwood) – Sold for $1,000,000
• 4,500 Square Foot Industrial Building (Longwood) – Purchased for $380,000
• 2700 Corrine Drive, Orlando. – 1,500 sf Professional Office Building – Sold
• 1006 W. Fairbanks Avenue, Winter Park. – 1,600 sf Retail/Office Building – Sold
Current Industry Leadership:
- 2018 President Orlando Regional Realtors
- 2017 Chairman- Florida Realtors Investment Committee
- Instructor- Institute of Real Estate Management
- 2016 Chairman- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 Chairman- NAR Legislative and Regulatory Advisory Board
- Treasurer- CCIM Institute
- President- Florida CCIM Chapter
- President- Orlando IREM Chapter.
- Member of Boards of Directors of the Central Florida Commercial Assoc. of Realtors, Greater Orlando and Florida Apartment Associations.
- President- Leadership Winter Park
- Chairman- Keep Winter Park Beautiful Board.
Lou has been published or quoted in National Real Estate Investor, Commercial Investment Real Estate, Journal of Property Management and Florida Realtor.
To contact Lou, you can call him at (407) 405-3368 or by e-mail to Lou@BrioFL.com.