Knights Student Life Center
The Knights Student Life Center is housed on the EHS campus and offers a variety of services and resources. Through this program, we attempt to provide every Evans High School student with what they need to be successful.
The Wraparound Support Program facilitates partnerships between students, schools, family and community stakeholders to enhance students’ socio-emotional well-being while assisting in their transition to post-secondary life. The Wraparound Support Program seeks to remove the barriers preventing students from meeting or exceeding graduation requirements by prioritizing student voice and then crafting appropriate services that are culturally-relevant, equitable and accessible.
- We believe in the “whole child” approach to education: that a student’s academic success is predicated on all their other needs concurrently being met (physical, social and emotional health).
- We believe that every student deserves to be provided with the tools necessary to fulfill his or her potential and feel that he or she plays a vital role within a dynamic and technological world.
- We believe that all students need to feel competent when confronted with life’s many and varied obstacles and resilient in the face of challenges (e.g., academic, social, financial, emotional, etc).
- We believe that community partnerships can contribute invaluable services and opportunities for all students to develop skills and competencies vital to fostering success across their lifespan.
- We believe a culture of respect, collaboration and support must exist within and among all stakeholders in order to best serve the students.