GTMS Spirit Rock Rental
RESERVE THE GTMS SPIRIT ROCK TO CELEBRATE BIRTHDAYS, ACCOMPLISHMENTS, WISH SOMEONE GOOD LUCK ON A COMPETITION, CONGRATULATORY EVENTS, THANK A TEACHER, ETC.
The cost to reserve the rock is $10 for 2 days. The rock will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis. A signed rental agreement (see below) and payment are required to guarantee a reservation.
Rental starts at 4:00pm the night before your first day and ends at 4:00pm the last rental day.
The rocks are NOT rented over the summer. Rock rentals for the 2018-2019 school year will run through May 29th, 2019.
Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will begin at Open House, August 1st, 4:30PM. No reservations will be taken BEFORE this time.
RULES OF THE ROCK
1. Rental is first come, first serve. There are no cancellations or refunds. Rental is for rain or shine. Please bring exact change for payment (cash or check payable to GTMS - Payments can also be made on REVTRAK).
2. Renter is responsible for all supplies to paint the rock. Expect to use at least 4 cans of spray paint or 1 gallon of exterior paint for your base coat to cover up the previous message.
3. Rock rental begins at 4pm of the night before the first day of your reservation and ends at 4pm on the last day of your reservation. (Example: Megan’s birthday is October 2nd, and her best friend reserves the rock for October 2nd & 3rd . The reservation begins at 4pm on October 1st and ends at 4pm on October 3rd .
4. All rules outlined in the Student Code of Conduct must be followed. No profanity, obscenity, derogatory language, bullying, racial slurs, or any other inappropriate material/symbols/gestures.
5. Rock rental is only available during the academic calendar year.
6. Renter should clean up area around the rock after finished painting.
PLEASE SEE CALENDAR FOR AVAILABLE DATES BELOW. CONTACT THE SCHOOL TO RESERVE YOUR DATE.
You cannot book online.