- All golfers must meet the dress code of the golf course
- No sleeveless t-shirts, tank tops or athletic shorts will be allowed.
- Flip-flops, cut-off shorts, sweat pants, and anything (shirts, hats, etc.) with inappropriate content displayed will not be allowed on the golf course.
- Pants or shorts must have pockets to hold tees and ball mark tool.
- Shorts and pants will be worn around the waist properly. Belts are highly suggested.
- All golfers need either tennis shoes or golf shoes (soft spike only).
- All hats will be worn with the bill facing straight forward.
- Any golfer not able to comply by the dress rules, will not be allowed to participate that day and will be considered unexcused.
- All golfers must wear their team polo shirt (if they have one) and khaki shorts, khaki pants, khaki skirts, etc. (furnished by player) for all meets.
- Shorts may not have oversized pockets, dangling strings or straps, and should not hang more than 1-2” below the knee. Belts are highly recommended.
- Ladies shorts or skorts may not be more than 6” above the knee.
- During meets, the players are required to keep their shirt tucked in at all times.
- Any golfer not having a proper uniform will not be able to compete in the meet and will be considered unexcused.